MOC-136729 UCS Ancient Roman Temple Architecture Large-scale Building Blocks Set Toys (20179PCS)
- MOC-136729 UCS Ancient Roman Temple Architecture Large-scale Building Blocks is originally designed and authorized by Sir Perceval model , with reasonable scale and rich details belong to the collectible set.
- Composed of 20179 high-quality and accurate-in-color parts that tightly fit with each other to ensure the firm structure, this module offers builders impeccable hand feel and is easy to disassemble.
- The instructions will be sent to buyers via a USB flash disk.
- Packaged with a graphic carton, the assembled building blocks make an excellent gift, decoration and collection for junior designers and enthusiasts of military building blocks.
- I would like to present here now my new large ancient Roman temple. The temple stands elevated on a pedestal and a long staircase leads out to him. The staircase is flanked by 2 equestrian statues. 18 detailed columns support the massive roof.
- The antique Roman temple is built on 2 48er plates. The temple is modular in design, so you can disassemble and reassemble it quite easily.
- The large portal of the temple can be opened. The interior is fully equipped and richly decorated. The ceiling in the temple and also in front of it is elaborately decorated. You will hardly find a stud in this model that is not covered.
- Material: ABS
- Product Weight: 16000g
- Package Weight: 18000g
- Package Dimensions: 60 x 40 x 40cm
- Packing: Graphic Carton
- Ages: 10+
- Click It : Famous Build MOC ， view more Modular Building Set !
- fackbook gruop: @Amazing Medieval MOC , for more information or giveaways.